Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

rock a bye baby on the tree top...when the wind blows my hair will fall off

HI there my kawan kawan.today wa akan cakap in bahasa rojak n also bahasa sms :P. cause ah before this kan i always rite like prim and proper and also always check whether got spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. well... for this posts i will not give a damn bout all those. :D so how's life my fellow frens? are u feeling bored or excited that skul is goin to open soon?

anyway... semalam my cousins came to my house to stay cause today we all nak gi thailand. so semua orang excited lah. only two cousins came . satu 15 thn satu lagi 8 tahun. so funny lah my 8 year old cousin . i just found out something weird bout her. she is a very hamsap girl. seriously... for an 8 year old girl her tahap of hamsapness is too much. when i bathing all right she peeping at me u know. not that i never close my pintu when i mandi. it's just that my pintu can see through wan but not so clear. like can see the shape of the human inside lor. and when i taking out my shirt and pants in the bathroom right.. i can see a head looking straight at my body u know. i also had a shock of my hidup cause i thought it was a hantu kid u know. suddenly the hantu kid laugh like dunno what monkey like that... and that's how i knew she was my dear cousin. bout my 15 year old cousin leh...

Takut gemuk. yesterday night kan i.. jayden koit went down to look for food and made myself a cup of maggi mee. and i pun invite dia turun lah. but she say she doesn't wan pula . so nvm... i made the cup mee and i purposely ate in front of her... haha :P after that she left the room cause she can't tahan the nice aroma of the maggi mee. "tom yam flavour u know" hahahaha .

Okay enough bullshitting for now. let's get down to business. the main message that i want to convey here is that i'm going thailand for 5 days and so i won't be updating my blog. and when i come back i will update all bout thailand ok dudes and dudets? haha. so bye for now. i love each and every one of you. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment