Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Egypt


As promised i will post about egypt today:) well i had a lot of feedbacks from my friends to keep my blog posts short and straight to the point and put more pictures. so i will try to write less and put in tonnes of pics okay guys? :)

well i went to egypt on the 22nd of november. and some of u guys maybe wondering how i can pass the immigration with chicken pox marks on my face. haha i just gave them my side profile cause my right side had more lessions than my left. so when i gave them my passport i showed them the left side of my face. oh ya and the flight was like 10 hours and it totally sucks. i mean no offense to all you future pilots out there but. egypt air seriously sux!!! to the max. number 1.. the toilet stinks like shit(i think the public toilet in petaling street is better wei), and plus the stupid flight attendant only cared bout themselves. usually when a plane is getting ready to land the flight attendant will always check whether we are wearing our seat belts, seats upright, windows up and no using electronical gadgets right? but when the plane was about to land i was playing psp with the table out, seat belt unbuckled and my seat was not in its upright position. and the funny thing is 2 air stewards pass by me without saying a thing. i was like (" wei u blind ah")

overall the trip to egypt was good. there were many nice places to visit. and you guys will see them in the pics so i won't elaborate much. but some of the places forbided us to take any pictures or film the whole place so there are a few nice places missing in the photos.

anyway...let me tell you bout the people there in egypt. well basically most of the men are tall and all of them have curly hair. the women pula i can say almost 60% of them are all fat. But there are still some pretty girls lah. :P and OMG let me tell you about the salesman over there. one is either they have no knowledge in business or either something is wrong with their head. The 'mat salleh' totally spoil market man. Case 1: I went to this souvenir shop to buy a few merchandise for you guys. and i asked the selling price of 3 key chains which are moderate in size. and guess what was the starting price? Anybody? well it was 150 egyption pounds which is equivalent to around 130 m'sia ringgit. wth man? for 3 key chains only.( and i think also made in china wan lah) but that's their tactic. they mark up the price high high then in the end we bargain until very low. in the end the price of 3 key chains were 18 pounds. hahaha. from 150 pounds to 18 pounds. you do the maths:P that's why i said they all gila wan.

The place that i enjoyed myself the most was the cruise which sailed along the nile river. we stayed in the cruise for 3 days. the second day in the cruise was the best cause... i got to perform my beatbox in front of evrybody in the cruise. i made the crowd go wild. haha. well i think enough talking for now . you guys just enjoy the photos yea? Okay. till next time :)

my godmum, mum, dad and1
eating breakfast on the first day. (it was actually lunch in m'sia cause egypt is six hours behind us. so if it's 8am in egypt , its 2 pm in m'sia)
me in front of the alexandria museum
fu yoh hot body
my dad and i
me sitting on one of the pyramids of giza
family pic at the pyramid
panaromic view of the pyramids
behind me is the sphinx
close up of the sphinx
the steps pyramid
hieroglyphic writings on the wal
me
abu simbil temple
family pic in front of the temple
me striking a post :)
family pic in front of the philae temple
i don't know wat temple is this . too many temples to remember
candid shot
my family
family pic inside don't know wat temple
striking a pose:P
tourleader sam , new friend wei han and jkkj
omg another temple
me:)
during lunch
in the desert
my dad and i at the desert
view of the desert
me :)
me on a camel
sunset at the desert
playing big chess
posing with the king and knight
in front af the cruise
last day at hilton resort

and lastly yours truly on the desert sand:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment