Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bored!!!


Sigh... i have nothing much to do lately and since i sprained my wrist my other activities have also been cut down by 60%. my goals that i have to achieve during the holidays also put on hold already. i can't do push ups or lift weights. everyday it's either go online, sleep , call people on the phone or watch tv. the stupid thing is that i've nothing much to do online other than blog or accept friend requests and see any new notifications on fb. want to sleep also cannot cause i usually wake up at 10 or 11 and i will not be sleepy when it comes to the afternoon. tv pula the programs all like shit like that. even on astro. nothing much to watch. my friends pun most of them went overseas so cannot go out. one word to sum it all... BORING.

I'm sorry lah guys that lately i've been like posting emo stuff and like complaining about life in my posts. i know if i continue to write like this nobody will want to read my blog anymore. so...
i'm not going to talk bout sad things again. after this it will all be happy posts :)

Oh ya and have u met my girlfriend when i was in form 2? this is her photo on her birthday:



(that's actually me in form 2 for those who don't know)
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment