Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Accupuntre...


The tought of going for accupunctre treatment for some of you guys maybe a bit scary. but for me it's not scary anymore because i think i'm like immune to needles now since i had so many encounters with needles. just like when i had dengue fever back when i was in form 1 where i had to take blood tests everyday. (i already explained this in my previous post under the title... "I MISS YOU" ) right now if the school wants to give us students an injection for any kind of sickness... i will definitely be the first to go. :D

Remember in my previous post i said that this is the 3rd time i sprained my wrist? When i first sprained my wrist 2 years ago, my father brought me to this chinese doctor in HAI-O in taipan and i had to go everyday to get an accupuntre treatment until my wrist was ok. and for you guys punya information the amount of needles that the doctor had to use for the treatment will go up to 11 or 12 on one hand. haha. i know that u guys are thinking that" wah so many needles ah... i rather not go man and let my wrist heal by itself" but let me tell u guys that by having an accupunctre treatment the time for the wrist to heal will be 5 times shorter. after the fifth treatment i was able to do pumping like normal. ( haha i sound like a promoter for HAI-O man :P) well that was the first time... and then i had to go and sprain my wrist again and again . sigh... and now this is my third time. yesterday was my first accupunctre treatment and luckily i took a pic of the needles. but this is just the start of the treatment. the doc will use more needles in the next few treatments ;p






0 comments:

Post a Comment