Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goals for holiday

yo wassup my kawan kawan :)

i just finished dinner at tgi fridays with my family because we were celebrating my mum's birthday. but the real date is actually tomorrow. December 11th. well anyways... before the holidays started i actually set a few goals that i must fulfill throughout the holidays.

1. to have a supemodel body by next year
2. to lose weight
3 train my stamina so that i can get top 20 during next year's lbt
4. train my basketball until i am able to slam dunk
5. to catch up with my studies and get good results next year
6. to finish my moral project and any other project for that matter

So far i'm in the process of getting a nice and fit body. since i already lost 3 kg due to chicken pox... i do not have to lose any more weight for the time being. i'm actually training to build my body and to achieve that, i bought a container of protein powder specially formulated for muscle building. and i've been going to the gym everyday and doing at least 100 pumping a day. but i think that's the only goal that i've been working on for the past month and it's already halfway through december.

my basketball on the other hand, since i weigh 3 kg less since the last time i played bb... i am now able to hold the ring and hopefully with a little more training i will be able to dunk by next year and help the team to win a gold medal for mssd. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment