Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bad Luck much?

What the hell lah!!!! I don't know if i've been cursed or this is one of the side effects if we delete those stupid chain letters that says, 'if u delete this letter you will have 3 years of bad luck ' or don't know what shit lah. but i've been having some pretty shitty luck this holiday. it started off with the stupid chicken pox(as i've said before for those who do not know please read my first post bout chicken pox) and then yesterday two things happened. first... my bicycle was stolen by don't know what chapalang ,cheapskate, idiotic piece of shit punya either indonesian workers or bangla workers. What the F*** man. People who steal things really got no brains man. They don't realise that they will go to HELL!!! for stealing things. some more can happily ride my bike off. Cursed those mf@!?ing idiots wei. Seriously pissed off. and when i thought nothing could make the day worse... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (very funny ken jee!!!) i was WRONG.

I sprained my left wrist once again. This is like the third time. i can't move my left hand at the moment because the pain is excruciating . plus i will be going to thailand on thursday and i won't be able to do anything much since i'm like one handed now. The last time i sprained my left hand was about 3 months ago due to football. I was the goalkeeper and you know lah goalkeeper must do whatever it takes to save the bloody ball. even the first time was because of football. when i sprained my left wrist the first time, i told myself not to be keeper already but i was in demand :P haha. and then after that sprained second time. after 3 months sprain the third time. i think my nerve ah soon sure got problem d. EVEN NOW I'M USING ONE HAND TO TYPE THE WORDS. Imagine that. I seriously don't know what luck am i having now and i'm just waiting what will happen to me next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment