Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's not cool

Something to rant here!

I hate people who mock me!!! F***king hate it!

If any of you has the intention to mock every single thing I say before I start saying it then PLS SHUT THE HELL UP if you have nothing to say. If I already got mood to talk to any of you then pls don't spoil my mood by saying something just to annoy me or make fun of me. So frustrated!!! I'm just trying to start a conversation with you guys. I think it's because most of the time I just laugh about it and just tahan that's why many of you think that I'm okay with you mocking me. Well, it's not cool.

Anyway, tomorrow is the end of the Raya Holidays and 3 days after that is my JPS trials!!! I don't think I will update my blog as much I did during the holidays but I'll make it a point to update it every week . :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment