Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sheesh

This is the second time i'm typing this. So bloody frustrating!!! Anyway, finally I get to update my blog using my phone. Before this I tried updating it using my phone's internet browser and each time i wanted to compose a post, the whole page just goes blank and shuts down. Wth right? So today i tried updating with my phone's opera mini which I downloaded a month ago and fortunately, I can update!!! Now i can update it whenever i want however i want it, wherever i want and with whoever i want.Haha! Ne ne ni bubu! -_-" okay that was lame. But wtv.

Sorry for not updating my blog so long my dear loyal and faithful readers. I was kinda lazy to update it and I didn't have many topics to talk about. But now since I can use my phone to blog, you will hear from me very often. Haha. Oh oh, have you heard? Spm is in 29 days! Yee pee! -_-" I always tell myself "okay today i'm gonna start studying kao kao" but everyday also procrastinate. Sigh... How? I think Spm is SOOOO overrated. Don't you? Pls feel free to leave a comment bitches! Hehe. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment