Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It was all a blur

What if a guy/girl says this to you? "

" Sometimes I like you but sometimes I don't"

What would you say?

HAHA! This is an inside joke between my classmates and I.

We went for our morning jog again this morning at 7.45. Today seemed a little bit boring and I didn't really have the motivation to jog more than 5 rounds around the MPSJ field. Instead I just jogged 3 rounds. The 6 of us, Mei Yen, Samantha, Yi Shuen, Patrick , Ameline and I then left for our yumcha session at Kedai Kopi Nanking where Sam, Mei Yen and I discussed about creating our very own food blog after our SPM is over.

After we ate, we sat down at Mcdonalds for some gossiping session while waiting for either Tai Pan garden's pool and snooker club or Station 1 to open so that we can play pool. Ameline didn't join us as she was called back by her father to send his car for repair. Today was not as fun as Tuesday though. Don't know why. Maybe cause it's 2 days nearer towards SPM!

I try to trick my mind into thinking there's still 60 more days instead of 67 because if I was still studying a week beforre my SPM... I think I will be suffering from insomnia due to all the guilt of last minute studying.

What am I still doing here?!?! Study lor...

0 comments:

Post a Comment