Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday adventure?


Like i said... i would update the Happy Birthday post! hahaha! actually nothing much happened during my birthday as it was during the second day of exams! Urgh! haha! Anyway... i would want to thank all my friends who wished me and gave me presents.... I love you guys :) for those of you who didn't wish me... there's always next year! :P hehe...

So... i was up till 12a.m the other night, anxiously waiting for the messages to fill my inbox! And my friends didn't let me down. :) at 12a.m sharp i received around 12 messages. (those are my true friends ;) ) 6 hours and 15 minutes later... i woke up and got ready for school. I wasn't so excited about going to school that day because it was physics paper 2... (in my mind i was like... sigh... screw it! ) LOL! When i reached home... the moment i stepped into the house, my father blasted the whole house with 'Happy Birhday' song and my parents asked me to go get ready for lunch. After lunch( it is a chinese tradition to have 'mee suah' and red eggs for lunch during someone's birthday) , my maid brought out this big cake form secret recipe (Chocolate indulgence... Mmmm... YUMMY! ) and we had the 'cutting cake ceremony' . haha!

After that... back to another 5 hours of studying because i had chemistry paper the next day :0
So my birthday was pretty much filled with birthday wishes and STUDYING! (actually i got used to that already lah because it has always been like that since the first day i started schooling. My birthday has always clashed with exams! ) Anyway... that's all for now. I noticed that there isn't any interesting posts in my blog lately. I think it's kinda dull and boring. Hmmm... i will try to post more exciting things after my exams and make you guys entertained again! ;) till next time!











0 comments:

Post a Comment