Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beatbox...

I WANT TO BEATBOX!!! ARGHH!!! It's been like 2 months now since my last performance in seafield ( it was not that good anyway because the sound system wasn't so good and the dj kept on messing with my mic volume!!!) but anyway... there has been a lot of opportunities for me to showcase my talent to everyone for the past 2 months but i had to turn it down due to exams and also my torn ligament. Among the few which i turned down was the performance in Genting Highlands, several international understanding day (IU DAY) ,the And 1 beatbox battle which I am 100% confident that i can win, my basketball coach's function and a chance to be in a Munchy's commercial which offered me RM 3000 if i got the part. WTH!!! On top of that, my mother told me that i could only beatbox until the month of May!!!

"After May, you must concentrate in you studies already. No more beatboxing!" that's what my mum said in March.

Sigh... everyday, I can only practice my beatboxing in the Karaoke room and also while I'm bathing. I don't want to hear my own echo bouncing off the toilet wall... I want to hear screams and cheers from a big audience when they hear me beatbox!!! Yish!!!


Practice session

Leo IU in taylors

Another gig that i missed ( i was supposed to be the opening performance! )
The not so successful seafield performance ( i was actually quite uncomfortable because i was still on cruthches that time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment