Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow... blue birds FLY

5 MORE DAYS AND IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN! :D

ANYWAY...the first week of exam is about to finish and although there are 4 more freaking weeks of exam... at least, 1/5 of the weight is lifted from my shoulders already. :) Will tell you guys all about exam when i finish it on the 4th of June! right now... i'm like illegally onlining as my mum kept my computer in her room due to exam. So i'm like using my dad's computer to stay in touch with the world of information and technology. :P Tomorrow is the last day of the first week and i'm having modern maths and chemistry paper 3!!! I should start preparing since now it's already 6 PM!!! HAHAHAHA! ok dudes and dudettes... till next time! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment