Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friends day out

YO YO YO!!! Today is the second pre-holiday outing with my beloved friends. I would love to blog bout yesterday but i didn't taje any pics yesterday. haha. So today... i went for the Interschool Prefects Game at usj 4. At first we played with seafield but we tied with them 1-1. In the end it was down to our last match with SJ school. We had to score 4 goals in order to lead seafield and go into the finals. But we only scored 2. LOL!

So, after the last match which ended at 10... i went back and got ready for my outing with my friends. i reached Sunway ( again?! BORING...) at 11.50 and i met up with patrick and we went.... SHOPPING!!! hahaha. We went to Cotton on and Kitschen. People were looking at us cause I had a feeling that they think we were gay... LOL! Anyway... i didn't feel so gay when Samantha came 45 minutes later. The funny thing was... right before she came and find us... i received this call from some weird number and whenever i picked up the phone... there was nobody on the other end. I told patrick that i would raise my voice and shout at that fella if he calls me again. and true enough... he called. But this time... the voice on the other end was pretty familiar... It was my best friend Samantha. HAHA. She was using the public telephone to call me cause she couldn't make any calls due to not paying the bill.

Anyway, when she met with us at Cotton on, she told us this funny story... Before she called me... there was this Negro fella 'pikating' her! He was a little bit taller than me and he kept going near her and asked for her name. Samantha quickly ran away from him. And throughout the whole day... we keep on passing by negro guys and each time we pass by them... I will say, " Eh Sam, your friend!' HAHA. At 1 we met up with Clarence, Janice and Mei Yen. We didn't watch any movie today because the queue was so freaking long. So, we just walked around, talked and shopped. Okay now... PICTURES!!!









Samantha LALA!

Janice act cute! :P

LULU the Gay! :P


Mei Yen poser!


Nice attempt...

Failed attempt... Everyone was watching us man. SOOO embarrassing!!

The three Blur Shit :P


LALA pose competition!!!

I think i win lah right? :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment